Individuals seeking funding for Mental and Emotional support
- If you have worked for two or more years and are currently or recently employed in the country music industry.
And can demonstrate the following:
- You have a sudden and unforeseen emergency situation that has caused financial hardship
- You are experiencing a temporary financial hardship and unable to pay for these services.
Please email [email protected] for the application to apply.
The application period for 2022 organization grants has closed. If your organization applied, a decision regarding your application will be shared to the email address you provided.
If you wish to be notified of future ACM Lifting Lives Grant Opportunities, please submit your contact details here.
2022 Grant Eligibility for Organizations:
I. Organizations supporting the mental and emotional health of members of the country music industry by providing direct services
- 501©3 organizations providing direct mental health support for people working within the country music industry.
II. Music Therapy Programs for mental or physical health related causes
- 501©3 organizations providing:
- Music therapy or programs facilitating healing through music
- Purchase or repair of musical instruments (as it relates to therapeutic programs)
- Purchase or repairs of music-related equipment (equipment includes, but is not limited to, computers, software and recording equipment) (as it relates to therapeutic programs)
Contact us at:
ACM Lifting Lives
1131 4th Ave S, Ste. 340
Nashville, TN 37210
Notwithstanding the forgoing, the ACM Lifting Lives Grant Committee shall make final determinations in the interest of perpetuating the mission of ACM Lifting Lives. The ACM Lifting Lives Board of Directors reviews organization grant applications once a year.
- Each organization may send only one (1) funding application for one (1) program to be funded through ACM Lifting Lives in any given year. Only IRS tax exempt 501(c)(3) entities are eligible for funding through our grant cycle.
- ACM Lifting Lives desires that programs applying for grants make best efforts to meet the Better Business Bureau Wise Giving Standards (available at http://www.bbb.org/us/Charity-Standards/).
- A fully completed grant application must be received by ACM Lifting Lives on or before the noted deadline to be considered for funding. Facsimile copies, incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
- Grant amounts generally range from $5,000 to $10,000.
- Grantees must formally credit ACM Lifting Lives in all published materials, announcements and websites.
- Grantees will be expected to share a final report on results, importance and impact of the program and how the ACM Lifting Lives grant was utilized upon completion of the program or within one year from receiving the funds. Reports can be submitted electronically to the ACM Lifting Lives team.
ACM Lifting Lives® reserves the right to forego awarding grants in any given year without notification.
ACM Lifting Lives Grants Do NOT Fund:
- Fundraisers or endowments
- Organizations not based in the United States
- Purchase of collections
- Recording projects, demo tapes or performance events for commercial purposes
- Proposals for commercial purposes (such as CD reissues or textbook/A/V package)
- Competitions or any expense associated with competitions
- Marketing, publicity or design costs
- Capital Campaigns